Monday, July 27, 2015

blog mahi 2


27.07.2015
Whainga ako:  describe and write what we look like.

Hello,my name is Shariyah I have brown and blondish hair.   I know it may look like I have black hair but in reality I have brown and blondish hair, but as I was saying I have brown eyes and black eyelashes. In this image I am wearing a big black puffy jacket with some skinny jeans and a small stripy t - shirt, also as you can see, my hair is out.  My skin colour is light tan with a little bit of sunlight shining on me. I believe that I have a big nose, but that does not worry me.  I am also 10 years old and I have big pink lips and I always hear my family say that I "look like an angel",
so there you go, that is what I look like.
  
Thank you
for reading

27 Jul 2015 10:51:07.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment